[TYPO3] RealURL keeps redirecting to homepage

Nico Potvin nico.potvin at kandesign.com
Wed Jan 24 14:36:28 CET 2007

Hi,

I installed realurl together with URLtool. All my paths ar being
generated as i want them to be.

Only problem is every link i click on is being directed to my homepage.
i read about the page direction problem with httpd.conf, but if i use
.htaccess files, nothing works.

So far:

I have configured apache via vhosts.conf:
   RewriteEngine On
   RewriteRule ^/typo3$ - [L]
   RewriteRule ^/(typo3temp|typo3|typo3conf|t3lib|tslib|fileadmin)/ - [L]
   RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}%{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
   RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}%{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
   RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}%{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l
   RewriteRule .* /index.php

and ts:
   config.simulateStaticDocuments = 0
   config.baseURL = http://www2.kandesign.com/
   config.tx_realurl_enable = 1
   config.uniqueLinkVars = 1
   config.linkVars = L

realurl settings are standard from urltool

thanx and greets

Nico
--
Nico Potvin