[TYPO3] how to get Page Number using TS?

Wed Jan 24 06:33:23 CET 2007

That helps a lot.  I don't understand it completely yet, so I've logged
this message to refer to later.  I don't quite have a good grasp of
registers, and I my initial problem is solved using another method
suggested. (cObj:parentRecordNumber)  So I won't tax my brain on this
issue any more for the present time.  Thanks again for such thorough
replies.  very helpful.

Gratefully,
David Lanier