[TYPO3] template not found error

John Nicholas typo3user at mobosplash.com
Wed Jan 24 01:22:20 CET 2007

I have a site in development that is randomly showing a template not
found error. Sometimes I have to clear the cache to get the pages to
show again, other times it will show properly several times, then fail,
then show again. I do have two template typeNums and it shows with
either of them. I can't see any pattern to it and it happens in multiple
browsers. There are no errors in the apache error log.

The site is in 4.1b2 right now and I am using Static-style URLs
(Page_Title.10.0.html).