[TYPO3] how to get Page Number using TS?

Mon Jan 22 23:57:43 CET 2007

I am trying pm_pagenumber now.  If I can get it to work, I think it will
be exactly what I am looking for.

I have tried it both as a plugin and using typoscript in templavoila (as
described in its included README.txt file), and I have not been able to
get it to work yet.

I have inserted it as a plugin on a plain TV page.  When I give it a
header, that header shows up fine.  But regardless of what I put in the
plugin options, the page number doesn't show up.  I've tried it with and
without a startingpoint.

When I try the typoscript route, I don't get any output either.

In my main template I have the following
Include static (from extensions):
Page Numbering (pm_pagenumber)
CSS Styled Content (css_styled_content)

The setup field includes this:
lib.pageNumber < plugin.tx_pmpagenumber_pi1

My basic setup:
TYPO3 4.0
PHP5
MySQL 5

Is there anything additional I should add to get the page number to appear?

Some additional information, for the typoscript route:
Data Structure:
    <field_content type="array">
        <tx_templavoila type="array">
            <eType>TypoScriptObject</eType>
            <eType_EXTRA type="array">
                <objPath>lib.pageNumber</objPath>
            </eType_EXTRA>
            <TypoScriptObjPath>lib.pageNumber</TypoScriptObjPath>
        </tx_templavoila>
    </field_content>

putting this:
lib.pageNumber = TEXT
lib.pageNumber.value = 11
into the setup field does output the number 11 as expected.