[TYPO3] RTE , back-end module file-chooser

Rob Kamp typo3 at kamp.nl.eu.org
Mon Jan 22 20:17:03 CET 2007

Hi,

I am building a module that will output an e-book in eobps format.

Now this is done through a module that generates the e-book. There are
also some settings required. For example I want the user to enter text
for the copyright and description page ando stuff like that. I would
like to use the RTE in the module. Can someone explain how to achieve this?

In the same module I would also like to use the image-selector that can
be used within the back-end content editors. Can someone shed a light on
that as well?

Thanks in advance and cheers,

Rob Kamp