[TYPO3] tcdirectmail problem with newsletter content

Daniel Schledermann daniel at typoconsult.dk
Mon Jan 22 20:03:21 CET 2007

Jayne Eaton wrote:
> Hi Daniel
>
> I left the setting as the default /usr/bin/fetchmail

No, that is not the setting.. this would be the [path_to_fetchmail].
This should'nt have direct effect on the outgoing mails. The setting I
was thinking of was [fetch_path] wich is the last setting on the install
screen.

> I think I am beginning to see the root of my problem.  Fetchmail must
> not be installed on my server. I will get in touch with my hosts and ask
> them about it.

If you're going to contact you hoster, you should ask them to check if
there are any error-messages from tcdirectmail in their logs.

> Thanks for your help

You're welcome

/Daniel