[TYPO3] tcdirectmail problem with newsletter content

Jayne Eaton j.eaton at emnet.co.uk
Mon Jan 22 15:28:58 CET 2007

Hi

I have installed the tcdirectmail extension that was updated on the 13th
Jan 07.  I am however finding that when I send a test email there is no
content in the newsletter.  When I preview the newsletter page I can see
content, but when I send the mail it arrives without any content.

I didn't have this problem on the tcdirectmail version prior to this
one.  Is there something I should be doing differently when I am setting
it up?

Thank you in advance.

Jayne