[TYPO3] Plugin has lost tt_content extensions

Fr. Simon Rundell SCP simon at rundell.org.uk
Mon Jan 22 11:45:43 CET 2007

Dear All,

Strange one - one of my apps has 'suddenly' lost the ability to display its
tt_content fields. The fields are still there, and the plugin will pick up
the fields if there is data in them..

I don't recall doing anything in the kickstarter to disable them, and when I
to be added to tt_content, but they do not show up when the plugin is added
to a field.

Is there a document which can indentify how to 'hardcode' this data in, if
KS wont work for me - how does the syntax of ext_tables.php work to display
tt_content fields in the BE of a plugin?

I like the latest version of KS and hope it continues to develop into a
'plugin config editor' from its current form, but fear that it has let me
down in this instance.

Fr. Simon

Fr. Simon Rundell SCP
Parish of S. Thomas the Apostle, Elson
The Vicarage,  21 Elson Road, Gosport,  Hants, PO12 4BL

Tel: 02392 582824 / 07976 802123
Email: simon at rundell.org.uk
Web: www.saintthomaselson.org.uk <http://www.saintthomaselson.org.uk/>