[TYPO3] menu + backgroud-image

Remco Zwaan RZwaan at fdc.nl
Mon Jan 22 10:52:22 CET 2007

Hi...

The "lib.rightmenu1" code is mapped to <div class="nav_right"> is this
working well. But if there are no pages to show....the menu defined in
the css is visible, so the <h2>Arrangements</h2> and the
background-image. It looks a bit strange because there no pages in the
menu. My question is how can I wrap a complete menu (incl. css-style )
in a menu....so if there no pages the complete menu (incl h2 +
background-image) is not visible.

lib.rightmenu1 = HMENU

    lib.rightmenu1 {

            entryLevel = 2

        excludeUidList = 5021

            1 = TMENU

            1 {

                        wrap = <ul> | </ul>

                        noBlur = 1

                        NO = 1

                        NO {

                                   ATagTitle.field = subtitle // title

                                   wrapItemAndSub  = <li>|</li>

                                   ATagBeforeWrap = 1

                                   linkWrap = <span> | </span>

                        }

                        ACT < .NO

                        ACT.ATagParams = class="active"

            }

}

<h2>Arrangements</h2>

.side-container {

            clear: both;

            background: url(../img/side-container.gif) no-repeat;

            padding: 10px 0 2em 10px;

            font-size: 100%;

            text-align:left;

            margin-bottom: 10px;