[TYPO3] Problem to login in the backend

Diego Prestes diegopython at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 15:09:42 CET 2007

Hello!
 I'm starting to use typo3 and I'm having some problems in the backend.

 First I had used it on a easyphp instalation and it worked well, but now
I'm trying to use it without the easyphp.
 I installed apache 2.2.4, php 5.2.0 and mysql 5.0.27, on windows xp pro.
 When I try to login on the backend it always give me a message that I put
the wrong data, althought it is correct.
 Its the same data that I put on the easyphp instalation and there it
worked.
 There is some special configuration or some extension on php that I need to
install for it works?

Diego