[TYPO3] GifBuilder-->Weird font displaying

Dusan Aleksic dusan.aleksic at deepscreen.ch
Fri Jan 19 17:47:41 CET 2007

Has anyone had problems with displaying fonts with gifbuilder for example:

dujke = IMAGE
dujke {
     file = GIFBUILDER
     file{
         XY = [10.w]+10,[10.h]+30
         backColor = #000000
         10 = TEXT
         10{
             text = Why is this text all screwed up!?
             fontColor = #FFFFFF
             fontSize = 20
             fontFile = fileadmin/fonts/STAN0757.TTF
             offset = 5,21
             niceText = 0
         }
     }
}

lib.Signature < dujke

This is the code I use, and this is what I get with it:
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/4125/gifbuilderyn5.png

Someone who had similar problem wrote it looks like something that was
scraped from the back of a shoe, he was right ;)

Font is displayed normally in other applications like OO writer and
photoshop or gimp.

Does anyone knows why is this happening or how to elude the problem?

Cheers!