[TYPO3] jm_gallery

Sergio Machado machadosergio at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 15:59:52 CET 2007

Hi Camilla,

If you follow the extension manual, you'll not have any problems setting it
up:

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/jm_gallery/0.8.3/view/1/2/

You need to set the starting point to the sysfolder where the images and
albuns will be inserted and you need also to set the constants:

plugin.tx_jmgallery_pi1.list_pid = 1
plugin.tx_jmgallery_pi1.album_pid = 2
plugin.tx_jmgallery_pi1.single_pid = 3

In your typoscript constants script. Replace 1, 2 and 3 with the uids of you
page tree.

Regards,
Sergio