[TYPO3] cl_company_database: problems with display and categories

Gunda gunda at intekom.co.za
Fri Jan 19 15:16:51 CET 2007

I installed the extension cl_company_database (it looks ok)

I have got a page for the company list, one for single view and a sysfolder to the
records (which is referred to as starting point). I used the example template delivered
with the extension and added the company database template as static template in
the root setup.
This is installed on Typo3 4.0, Windows XP MySql 1.4, latest static info tables
installed

This is what happened:
(1) I can only see the records in the sysfolder when I select the list module
(2) The two words "company" and "city" appear on the frontend, nothing else
(3) I cannot select the categorie for single items added
(4) the categories appear listed in the plug-in configuration (which I selected for
display) but the single items do not (the list boxes are empty), although I added
single items.

I have checked everything I can think off and searched the manual. Can anyone help
me please?