[TYPO3] User-Change Code AFTER page is loaded from cache

R. van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Fri Jan 19 14:52:23 CET 2007

hey Mark,

we might have talked on the #typo3 channel already, but use this hook
(add it to ext_localconf.php)

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SC_OPTIONS']['tslib/class.tslib_fe.php']['contentPostProc-output'][]
=
   'EXT:<YOUR EXTENION NAME>/user_FILENAME.php:user_FUNCTIONNAME;

Then add this file in your extension directory

user_FILENAME.php

Within that file add a function like this:

function user_FUNCTIONNAME(&$params,&$that) {

       $params['pObj']->content = str_replace('SEARCH', 'REPLACE',
$params['pObj']->content);

}

good luck,
Ries