[TYPO3] external links aren't working in the RTE...

dave typo typothree at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 11:48:54 CET 2007

okay well links created within regular text elements work, but links
created in tt_news do not. At first I thought the problem might've
been due to the doNotLinkIt typoscript I had written, but then I
removed it, and the problem still persists...

here's my tt_news setup under my top template setup, but I don't think
theres anything that suggests the typoscript here is the culprit...

---------

plugin.tt_news.datetimeDaysToArchive =60
plugin.tt_news.useSubCategories = 1
plugin.tt_news.displaySubCategories = 1

plugin.tt_news.displaySingle {
    date_stdWrap.strftime=Posted %d of %B %Y

}

 plugin.tt_news.displayLatest {
    date_stdWrap.strftime=Posted %d of %B %Y

}

 plugin.tt_news.displayList {
     date_stdWrap.strftime=Posted %d of %B %Y

}

[globalVar = TSFE:id = 73,124]
	plugin.tt_news.archiveTypoLink.parameter = 125
[globalVar = TSFE:id = 116]
	plugin.tt_news.archiveTypoLink.parameter = 72
[global]

}

-------

my tspage config for the sys folders containing the tt_news files also
don't have any typoscript that stops the links from working, so I
can't see what the problem is.

any help is appreciated...