[TYPO3] jm_gallery

Camilla test at test.dk
Fri Jan 19 10:02:52 CET 2007

Hi Sergio

Yes - first I tried with a ext-template and copy the
ext_typoscript_constants.txt  and ext_typoscript_setup.txt into the
template. I also tried including the CSS-based template for jm_gallery.
the upload folder is it the folder where the jm_gallery gets the images?

--
Best regards

Camilla

"Sergio Machado" <machadosergio at gmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
news:mailman.90138.1169133020.21325.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
Hi Camilla,

Did you included the default static template for jm_gallery in your
template? (CSS-based template (jm_gallery))

Regards,
Sergio

Sérgio Machado | www.smachado.com

PLAY WEZZLES!!! | www.smachado.com/wezzles