[TYPO3] Link access restircted pages

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Thu Jan 18 17:10:23 CET 2007

Hi

Wondering if anyone has any information about this, as it should by all
accounts be easy to do. Again I want to have links displayed for the
access restricted pages for all FE users even if they are not logged in.
As far as I understand TSref, it says I should have to set

	config.typolinkLinkAccessRestrictedPages = 29

to send them to a specific page instead.

Or I set

	config.typolinkLinkAccessRestrictedPages = NONE

for them to just link to the page. That way when they are clicked on
they will get the login page higher up in the hierarchy.

But it doesn't seem to work.

Any help or suggestions on this would be most helpful

Tyler