[TYPO3] Search Engine Friendly URLS in typo3

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Jan 18 12:54:12 CET 2007

Simon Child wrote:
> "Dmitry Dulepov" <dmitry at typo3.org> wrote in message
> news:mailman.1.1169110797.30605.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
>
>> Han wrote:
>
>>> Also can you get rid of the number?
>
>> Not with simulateStatic.
>
> Yes you can:
>
> config.simulateStaticDocuments=true
> config.simulateStaticDocuments_noTypeIfNoTitle=false

Heh. When I was using simulateStatic last time (this was long time
ago!), URLs looked like /Hello.12345.0.htm. You could get rid of the
last "0" but not 12345, which is page id :) You can use alias, of
cousrse, but this is extra work for editor.

Some such pages still can be found by Google:
http://typo3.org/1438.0.html

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/