[TYPO3] jm_gallery

Camilla test at test.dk
Thu Jan 18 12:47:46 CET 2007

Hi

I have problems setting up jm_gallery - It doesn't show any pictures.

I have followed the instructions:
Created 3 pages:
list
album
single
and have included the plugin with the right code for the page on each page.
At the root I created a sysfolder named gallery and another sysfolder
Wallpaper inside this.
In the Wallapaper folder I created a album with a name and a upload folder.
In gallery folder I created a category with a name + the album mentioned
before selected.

I dont know, if the problem is that I dont understand it. But I suppose the
upload folder is where the jm_gallery know which pictures to show...I want
to upload through the fileadmin or ftp...and dont want a admin-modul from
jm_gallery.

Can anyone help?
--
Bests