[TYPO3] how to disable versioning?

Zorik zorik2005 at zorik.net
Thu Jan 18 12:20:57 CET 2007

see, it is impossible.

let me make it clearer:
"versioning" option appears in page's clickmenu. How can I remove it from
the menu?
additionally, it should be possible to restrict access to the module (and
not only remove it from menu).

please try to remove it and if you success - please let me know. i would
really appreciate.

I am moving this topic to typo3.dev.

--
George (Zorik) Pavlenko