[TYPO3] Search Engine Friendly URLS in typo3

Han info at lc-stars.com
Wed Jan 17 17:37:39 CET 2007

Hi Christopher
I just tried your suggestion and it works - some of the time...
I use Typo3 4.0. I put the TSConfig line at the start of my template file which
is the master template for the site.

For example, when it works I get: http://www.lc-stars.com/stars.0.html
But when I click again and again I also can get:
http://www.lc-stars.com/index.php?id=stars
or vice versa (first the index.php and then occasionally the simulated address)!
Any idea why?
Also can you get rid of the number?
Thanks
Han