[TYPO3] Hacking direct mail or feature request?

Thijs Hakkenberg thijs at hakkenberg.com
Wed Jan 17 15:45:26 CET 2007

Hi list,

(I'm reposting this on the eng list because the direct_mail group hasn't
responded)

I'm considering to hack direct_mail in order to change the feature of
Mass-send mail -> send mail - list of emails.

If you copy-paste a list of e-mails; all e-mails are added in the 'to'
field. However; it would be nicer if everyone is treated as a BCC; so
that the recipients can't see each others mail-address.

Or (even neater), offer the option of BCC, CC or TO.

Does anyone agree on this 'feature' that it might be wiser then the
current action? Does anyone have any pointers to achieve this?

Regards,

Thijs H
--

Thijs Hakkenberg,

Voorzitter Stichting Ebriositas [ KVK: 34210081, Postbank 4906257]
www.ebriositas.nl <http://www.ebriositas.nl>
Student Natuurkunde UvA
www.uva.nl <http://www.uva.nl>
Systeembeheerder Stichting Varkens in Nood
www.varkensinnood.nl <http://www.varkensinnood.nl>

Contact:
Tel: 06-48761131
www.hakkenberg.com <http://www.hakkenberg.com>