[TYPO3] gifbuilder --> font image replacement

Dusan Aleksic dusan.aleksic at deepscreen.ch
Wed Jan 17 15:32:24 CET 2007

Hello,
I'm trying to create an image with custom font using GIFBUILDER, all i
get is a red rectangle with no text whatsoever, i was expecting to see
text "title" in blue letters. I tried using "value = title" instead of
"text.field = title" but nothing happens. This is a code I scraped
together from several different locations,  niceText is set to 0 cause I
read that  it might cause problems if set to 1. STAN0757.TTF is where it
should be, so the problem is with text.field, right? What am I supposed
to do?

dujke = IMAGE
dujke {
	file = GIFBUILDER
	file{
		XY = 300,40
		backColor = #FF0000
		10 = TEXT
		10{
			text.field = title
			fontColor = #0000FF
			fontSize = 12
			fontFile =  fileadmin/fonts/STAN0757.TTF
			niceText = 0
			offset = 1,1
		}
	}