[TYPO3] Using csstidy in T3 possible?

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Wed Jan 17 14:19:04 CET 2007

R. van Twisk schrieb:
> Andreas Balzer wrote:
>> Andreas Balzer schrieb:

>>> Well i'm not really into T3 coding.. But wouldn't it be cool, if T3
>>> has an ext for it? Cleaning css can be important today and if you use
>>> T3 capabilities to create css files (like me) it would be cool to get
>>> them cleaned too..
>>>
>>> Greetings
>>> Andreas
>>>
>> any volunteer?
>>
> Hey Andreas,
>
> I don't think you should concentrate on CSS optimalisation.
> The CSS get's cached by browsers and a single CSS file is
> often larger then the given page anyways. When a user browses
> across a website the CSS get's loaded from cache...
> So to do it for page loading speed I would say it's not a big issue.
>
> Although it's nice to have it implemented one day of course...
> However it will be not high priority for most developers I am afraid.
>
> Ries

Well, but if you don't have a single css file, but an automaticly
generated for _every_ page, then it is a problem ;)

In my case every page has to be able to change the default css and
therefore I have page.0.html as the html page and page.1.html as the
css.. and it's going up to page3456.1.html ;)

Any idea on how to get csstidy into T3?

Andreas