[TYPO3] massive import of static html pages into tt_news

dave typo typothree at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 09:31:32 CET 2007

Okay, the html files are not on a php enabled server, so I assume I'd
have to copy all the files to the new php-compliant (typo3) server,
then execute the script.

How do I execute the script? double click it after uploading it to the
typo3 server? I'm not a php coder.

And could you maybe point me in the direction of a page with some
snippets or code examples?

thanks for the tips

-Dave