[TYPO3] image width/height not working.

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 22:24:22 CET 2007

Hello,

On 1/16/07, Asbjørn Morell <atmorell at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry to bother you again. Could you please post a link to the file? Does it
> work outside cgi-bin dir?

No, I can't post a link to the file. I have no idea what server
environment you're running. Click on the 'sunsite.dk' link on the
TYPO3 site, then 'software' then the closest match to your server's
OS, then download the file with 'GraphicsMagick' in the name.

It doesn't need to go into the CGI bin, but there's also no guarantee
that it will work on any given server.

Your best bet is a) to change hosts (ImageMagick is NOT remotely
strange or exotic), or b) to ask your host to install if for you (I've
never had any host refuse to install a version of IM if I needed it).

--
Christopher Torgalson