[TYPO3] newloginbox, TemplaVoila' and kb_md5feuser

Emile 108media at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 21:39:03 CET 2007

Guys I believe you both got it wrong I am afraid.

I know what a constant is and where it goes, and it's not that I am
totally new to T3.

The tutorial clearly was not made for TV, I suspect it has to do
instead with the order of processing TS, PHP scripts and TV.

AFAIK you can't put a conditional comment in the HTML header when
working in TV coz TV is always the last to render it and as we know
already TV doesn't let you select conditional comments in the TO
mapping wizard.

I wonder if it is a similar problem.

Please anyone has an idea on how to sort this out?

Cheers,

Emile