[TYPO3] newloginbox, TemplaVoila' and kb_md5feuser

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 16:42:53 CET 2007

Hi,

On 1/16/07, Dmitry Dulepov <dmitry at typo3.org> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Emile wrote:
> > Of course I don't know about these constants! Otherwise I wouldn't ask! :)
> >
> > Anyway I have implemented several TV installations now but they are
> > all "standard" ones following the usual "Futuristic Template Building"
> > tutorial.
> >
> > Now I have looked at the current TV manual, but there are no TS
> > constant that would help me in this issue that I can see. Maybe not
> > looking hard enough?
> >
> > Could you kindly point me to the page that shows this wrongly set
> > constants please?
>
> I see that {$plugin.tx_newloginbox.loginuid} is not resolved. If you use
> it inside TV, you must define that constant. I do not rmemeber exactly
> where and have no manual under habd :( but it definitely says how you
> can make constants available inside TV.

AFAIK, there is nothing special about using constants with TV. There
are two main fields in a TS template, 'setup'--this is where most of
the TS goes--and 'constants'--which is where the constants go. To
define {$plugin.tx_newloginbox.loginuid}, put this in the constants
field:

# this is the id of a page:
plugin.tx_newloginbox.loginuid = 43

--