[TYPO3] massive import of static html pages into tt_news

Mark Schmidt markschmidt at inbox.lv
Tue Jan 16 12:30:24 CET 2007

Hi!

You won't need an extension for this. Just write some PHP Script which
splits your content by the body tag (PHP Function explode), then clean
out the HTML tags if you want (strip_tags). After that, do a MySQL
Insert into the typo3-database int he tt_news table (look at it first,
the extension phpmyadmin might help you). Yes, it's quick and dirty, but
it should work ;-)

Mark