[TYPO3] Back again EXT

Gisle Eiksund eiksund at online.no
Tue Jan 16 10:55:28 CET 2007

> That solved my problem, but created another one.
>
> When I installed backagain EXT and enabled JS it worked fine
>
> BUT now my lightbox v2 doesn't work. If I uninstall Backagain it works
> again.

I belive this kind of problem often is related to a problem with the use
of XCLASS in a extension,
which is a modification of a TYPO3 function, and conflicts with other
extensions modifying the same function by overwriting any prior
modifications.

In this case you would have to choose between them or combine the
modifications.

Gisle