[TYPO3] massive import of static html pages into tt_news

dave typo typothree at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 10:20:26 CET 2007

just need to grab the content after the body tags - although I'm not
too proficient in writing php scripts, and im even more intimidated to
write my own extension.

could you or anyone give me a link to an example of an importer, or
code snippets, if you've seen one?

thanks that would be great, because then I could get a grasp as to
where to start

-dave