[TYPO3] kb_shop and textfield

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Jan 16 00:57:55 CET 2007

Hi all,

(t3 4.0.4 and kb_shop 0.1.0)

I'm testing the kb_shop and it's idea seems just brilliant and now the
manual is there too - great!

After going through the manual many times I still seem to miss something
obvious cause I can't get a basic product property like "title" to work.
I suppose it should be something like textfield, but all I can find are
Free text, Free text (RTE) and String - none of these seem to do the
trick - or I do something wrong. I can't get either of them to show
while making a new product (even though I've attached them to the
categories). Cleard cache also normally and in the shopmodule.

Well, if I'll get it to work I'll write a small example of it :)

Any pointer is very much appreciated, thanks!

Katja