[TYPO3] multilanguage site with Templaviola and SEO

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Jan 15 15:17:18 CET 2007

Hi!

Morten Kjems wrote:
> This sounds great! However since it is a crucial part of my project that
> this works I would like to see some working examples. Can someone link
> to a multilanguage site based on Templa Viola that are indexed correctly
> in google?

http://accio.lv/

All available pages in different languages from Google index:
http://www.google.com/search?q=site:accio.lv&hl=en
Latest tv and typo3.

Also long time ago we made allhomes.lv (design is not our, in fact we
recommended not to use it but customer insisted). Pages from Google index:
http://www.google.com/search?q=site:allhomes.lv&hl=en
This one uses tv 0.4.0 I think.

I cannot publish others without owner's permission.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs