[TYPO3] multilanguage site with Templaviola and SEO

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Jan 15 12:50:51 CET 2007

Hi!

Morten Kjems wrote:
> But I wonder how Search Engine Optimization works with several domains
> and languages. Each page will have only one ID but will contain all
> languages.
>
> How does google react to this?

It does not care.

> Will it index all the languages and domains correct?

Yes.

> Will the pages be indexed as well as if they where lets say three
> individual sites (one for each language)?

Yes.

> Hope someone can help.

You may want to use realurl do give better addresses for each page. It
will be something like /en/products/philosophers-stone/ insteads of
/index.php?id=12345&L=1

Users will be able to find your pages also by titles.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs