[TYPO3] newloginbox, TemplaVoila' and kb_md5feuser

Emile 108media at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 00:35:31 CET 2007

Ah! You caught me in flagrant! :D

Well I have to admit I was more worried about the fact TV will give
problems in rendering properly the link for the submit button.
Indeed when press the submit button the page is directed to
http://{$plugin.tx_newloginbox.loginuid}/.

Now I am going to investigate that, but you guys let me know if you
have an idea of the issue. That would be great.

Cheers and catch you later.

Emile