[TYPO3] Automaketemplate and nested subparts

Simon Child news0503 at srchild.com
Sat Jan 13 22:08:13 CET 2007

"Eduardo Trápani" <eduardo at esperanto.org.uy> wrote in message
news:mailman.77359.1168644423.21325.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...

> Does anybody know why this might be happening?  It seems that when I fill
> main_content I also lose the nested subpart.  Maybe nested subparts like
> that are not supported, I don't know.  Everything else works perfectly.

Others have explained why it doesn't work. Here's a different way to make it
work:

muu = TEXT
muu.value(
  en/eo/es
)

temp.mainTemplate {
    template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
    workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY
    subparts.menu_1 < temp.menu_1
    subparts.main_content < styles.content.get

    subparts.main_content.stdWrap.prepend <  muu
}

--
Simon Child