[TYPO3] Company database/address list with detail pages

Jogvan Olsen jo at atlanticvideo.dk
Sat Jan 13 21:34:19 CET 2007

I am looking for at company database/address list that can show three detail
pages for each company.

I need an extension that can list all companies sorted by name/city/category
(just like sp_directory).

Each company needs to be registered with: Name, Address, Phone, Fax, E-mail,
Web address.

And for each company I also need 3 details pages with text and images - And
that is my problem.

I have tried to use 'Address Directory (sp_directory)', and it works fine,
but it has only one detail page.

Does anybody know if there exist an extension that can list companies and
show 3 different detail pages for each company?

Or is it possibly to have sp_directory to show 3 detail pages?

Thanks
Jogvan Olsen