[TYPO3] Automaketemplate and nested subparts

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 00:58:08 CET 2007

Hi,

On 1/12/07, Eduardo Trápani <eduardo at esperanto.org.uy> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have this in a template:

>                 en/eo/es
>         bla   bla bla bla ...
>
> In the typoscript template I can set main_content *or* language_selector
> (by commenting out one or the other), but not both.  Below is a part of
> the TS (I've just translated it, there might be a typo):

This is conceptual error, not a TS error.

ALL OF the contents of #main_content are REPLACED by
styles.content.get, and #language_selector is INSIDE #main_content. If
you want two objects in that spot, put them both in the HTML template
(and adjust the TS accordingly):

                 en/eo/es

--
Christopher Torgalson