[TYPO3] Automaketemplate and nested subparts

Eduardo Trápani eduardo at esperanto.org.uy
Sat Jan 13 01:17:09 CET 2007

Hi,

I have this in a template:

		en/eo/es
	bla   bla bla bla ...

In the typoscript template I can set main_content *or* language_selector
(by commenting out one or the other), but not both.  Below is a part of
the TS (I've just translated it, there might be a typo):

muu = TEXT
muu.value = it works!

temp.mainTemplate {
    template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
    workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY
    subparts.menu_1 < temp.menu_1
    subparts.main_content < styles.content.get
    subparts.language_selector < muu
}

Does anybody know why this might be happening?  It seems that when I
fill main_content I also lose the nested subpart.  Maybe nested subparts
like that are not supported, I don't know.  Everything else works perfectly.

Thanks, Eduardo.