[TYPO3] tt_news: why SHOW ARCHIVED for LIST shows both archived and non-archived?

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Fri Jan 12 22:40:40 CET 2007

Hi,

Typo3 V4.0.4
tt_news 2.4.0
TemplaVoila 1.1.1

tt_news has been working fine.  Yesterday I installed TemplaVoila 1.1.1.
Now I noticed SHOW ARCHIVED for LIST view in tt_news shows both archived
and non-archived just as "Don't care" is selected for Archive setting (for
LIST).
SHOW NON-ARCHIVED still just shows those news articles that don't have
archive date.

I really doubt it has anything to do with installing TemplaVoila.  But the
problem did happen after I installed TV.  I made sure the news article
didn't have archive date.  I've cleared all the caches.

Any idea what could be the cause?  I really don't know where I should go
look now.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Bing