[TYPO3] RFC: change default for firstHitPathCache in RealURL to true

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Jan 12 16:07:56 CET 2007

Hi!

I think about changing dfault value of [pagePath][firstHitPathCache] to
true.

There is a bug in RealURL. The problem happens if you visit a page deep
inside the tree but do not have cache entry for it while entry for one
of parent pages is present. As a result you will get famous "not
postVars" error. firstHitPathCache resolves this problem and I was not
able to find any side effects so far.

If no one have any bad experience with setting firstHitPathCache to
true, I will change it for next RealURL version (1.1.5).

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs