[TYPO3] Filtering typo3 output

Albert Dekker albert at pod-dubon.com
Fri Jan 12 15:24:00 CET 2007

Thanks Dieter,
It works and in fact the first one stays in. No clue why.
Have tried to find a bit more on the headerClass but dit not find a thing.
It looks from the logic however that with the headerClass it should be
possible to define any class ore none.
It looks to me that the last three lines are not having any result on
the output. But being no coder..........

ALbert