[TYPO3] Commerce - product list

markoub marko.milosevic at deepscreen.ch
Fri Jan 12 14:49:04 CET 2007

Hi all!

How can I show product list from this extension? I should provide to
page selected category, and then, page should show product list.

I can just insert plug-in, but it works mostly without control.

And, another question is how to wrap that content? I need to wrap

Actually, it should be done in table with five rows.

Thanks!

BTW, does anyone knows some good tutorial or documentation for commerce
extension? I can't find anything.