[TYPO3] how to keep using old Page contents in TV Page module?

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Thu Jan 11 22:51:42 CET 2007

Hi,

Typo3 V4.0.4

We already had a site that's created using the traditional template engine
(template autoparser and selector).  Now I need to redo the site template
using TemplaVoila (v1.1.1).  The general structure (e.g. banner,
navigation) of the site shows up file.  But each menu link shows a blank
page without any contents even though I can see the content using the old
Page module.  So the question is, do I have to go through all the pages in
the page tree, copy the old content from the classic Page module and paste
it in the TemplaVoila Page module?

Thanks in advance,

Bing