[TYPO3] problem getting timtab blog to work

Harald Amelung ha75 at gmx.net
Thu Jan 11 19:58:54 CET 2007

Hello Diederik,

Diederik van Veen schrieb:
> You're right. I now 'see' something, but just the guestbook comment
> field. Where my blog post should appear it shows "no news_id given" I
> googled on this in relation with timtab, but nothing relevant (I don't
> use realurl). Any ideas why this occurs? (I shouldn't have to add a news

Are you sure that you followed the instructions as said in the manual?
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/timtab/0.5.11/view/1/3/#id2822210

> plugin.tx_timtab_pi2.pidStorePosts = 470
> plugin.tx_timtab_pi2.pidStoreComments = 471
> plugin.tx_timtab.blogPid = 466
> plugin.tx_timtab.homePid = 465
> SETUP
> plugin.tt_news {
>
> pid_list = 470
> backPid = 465

Here you have to insert the page-ids of your installation. Are they right?

HTH
Harald
--
Harald Amelung, BCS    |   http://www.nuspirit.de