[TYPO3] problem getting timtab blog to work

Diederik van Veen crz_06 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 11 12:21:03 CET 2007

You're right. I now 'see' something, but just the guestbook comment field.
Where my blog post should appear it shows "no news_id given" I googled on
this in relation with timtab, but nothing relevant (I don't use realurl).
Any ideas why this occurs? (I shouldn't have to add a news CE to my blog
page right (tried that, no effect).

Let me post my Setup and Constant fields anyway:
CONSTANT:
page.file {
template_main = fileadmin/ADMIN/templates/Blog/kubrick_main.tmpl
template_std = fileadmin/ADMIN/templates/Blog/kubrick_std.tmpl
template_single = fileadmin/ADMIN/templates/Blog/kubrick_single.tmpl

css = fileadmin/ADMIN/templates/Blog/style.css

template_tt_news = fileadmin/ADMIN/templates/Blog/kubrick_tt_news.tmpl
template_ve_guestbook =
fileadmin/ADMIN/templates/Blog/kubrick_ve_guestbook.tmpl

  #kubrickbgcolor = EXT:timtab/res/kubrick/images/kubrickbgcolor.jpg
  #kubrickbgwide = EXT:timtab/res/kubrick/images/kubrickbgwide.jpg
  #kubrickheader = EXT:timtab/res/kubrick/images/kubrickheader.jpg
  #kubrickfooter = EXT:timtab/res/kubrick/images/kubrickfooter.jpg
}

plugin.tx_timtab.title = Blog
plugin.tx_timtab_pi2.pidStorePosts = 470
plugin.tx_timtab_pi2.pidStoreComments = 471
plugin.tx_timtab.tagline = Blogging with me
plugin.tx_timtab.homepage = http://www.myurl.com/quickstart/index.php?id=465
plugin.tx_timtab_pi2.bloggerTitle = Blog post
plugin.tx_timtab.blogPid = 466
plugin.tx_timtab.homePid = 465

plugin.tt_news.catSelectorTargetPid = 1

SETUP
plugin.tt_news {

pid_list = 470
backPid = 465

  templateFile = {$page.file.template_tt_news}

  singlePid = {$plugin.tx_timtab.blogPid}

  displayList.date_stdWrap.strftime = %B %d, %Y
  displaySingle.date_stdWrap.strftime =  %A, %B %d, %Y at %I:%M %p

  dontUseBackPid = 1
  catTextMode = 3
  newsAmenuUserFunc =
  useHRDates = 1
  useHRDatesSingle = 1
  useSubCategories = 1
  limit = 10

  displayCatMenu {
    mode = timtab
    catmenu_stdWrap.wrap = <li><h2
class="news-catmenu">Categories</h2>|</li>
  }

  _LOCAL_LANG.default {
    archiveHeader = Archives
  }
}

plugin.tx_veguestbook_pi1 {

  templateFile = {$page.file.template_ve_guestbook}
  limit = 1000

  _LOCAL_LANG.default {
    form_firstname = Name
    form_submit = Submit Comment
    form_email = Mail
    form_homepage = Website
  }

  _CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE =
}

[globalVar = TSFE:id = {$plugin.tx_timtab.homePid}]
page.10.template.file = {$page.file.template_main}

# kill the guestbook (didn't work)
#tt_content.list.20.ve_guestbook_pi1 >
#tt_content.shortcut.20.0.conf.tt_guest >
#plugin.tx_veguestbook_pi1 >