[TYPO3] TYPO3 and MSSQL 2005 Problem Page Tree Please help !!!!!!!

Paweł Kubzdyl k_paul at wp.pl
Wed Jan 10 19:42:56 CET 2007

I have question regarding the TYPO3 and MS SQL. My problem is with the page tree. I'am working on project with
TYPO3 4.03 MSSQL 2005 IIS 6.0 PHP 5.2.0 and with ODBC connection to MSSQL.
After configuring all the tables using the compare option from install I was able to add new user and start new project - but
after adding some site there was no posiibility to see the page tree i the backend.

I can't refresh and I can't see other pages in the page tree, only the main page is displayed.

Please give me some solution because I have no idea how to fix this problem.

With best regards Pawel