[TYPO3] Filtering typo3 output

dieter orens reddesertvandriver at gmail.Com
Wed Jan 10 11:45:38 CET 2007

Hi, it's been a while since I've used Typo3 and I have a few questions.

I notice that typo3 renders too many divs, classes and stuff that I
don't need. How can I get rid of these.

For example, when I use an <h2> header in the text element, I get this:

bij de Splifftones!</h2></div>

when all I want is:

<h2>Welkom bij de Splifftones!</h2>

Secondly, I notice that typo also attaches a stylesheet that I don't want:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="typo3temp/stylesheet_e99aac0be0.css" />

How do I lose this?

And how do I get rid of all the obtrusive javascript..? lots of onfocus
and onblurs are used in the page source.

Thanx a lot!