[TYPO3] HTTPS pages in typo3?

Jill E jillande at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 23:02:26 CET 2007

My understanding of your question is that you want to switch on/off
HTTPS mode for your frontend pages.

If that is the case, I recommend you to use the extension "Page
HTTP/HTTPS Enforcer" (https_enforcer).  If you follow the manual
exactly you can configure a page to use HTTPS (or not) regardless of
the protocol indicated in links.

The extension "Page HTTP/HTTPS Enforcer via clickmenu" (sm_httpscm)
makes quick of turning on/off HTTPS mode using the context menu in the
page tree.

Jill Anderson