[TYPO3] tcdirectmail problem

Christian Kuhn lollingola at lollingola.de
Tue Jan 9 19:24:42 CET 2007

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 09.01.2007, 21:22 +0800 schrieb Gideon So:
> I added this line to my crontab by crontab -e:
>
> * * * * *
> /path/to/my/typo3/install/typo3conf/ext/tcdirectmail/mailer.php
> >/dev/null 2>&1

- File must be executable by the user. (x flag set, probably for owner)

Delete the >/dev/null 2>&1 and see if you get some debug-output by mail.
Check proper mail-setup with a really simple cron like "echo foo" and
look out for mail to ensure this.

Something like this might be usefull as well to ensure delivery to you:
/path/to/my/typo3/install/typo3conf/ext/tcdirectmail/mailer.php | mail
-s "mailer output" your at address.com

Christian